3 лютого о 15.30 в рамках тижня англійської мови відбудеться змагання "Брейн-Ринг".
Soon all the most intelligent pupils will join into teams and find out who is the BEST! The famous Brain Ring competition is about to take place, but before that here are some questions for you to rack your brains...
1. What is called “Union Jack”?
2. What birds guard the Tower of London?
3. What queen is known for saying “I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman. But I have the heart and stomach of a King…?”
4. What is the title of the film, which made free running very popular among extreme sports enthusiasts?
5. How many tenses are there in the English language?
6. What English idiom means “to tease somebody”?
7. What is the longest word in English?
8. What is the capital in England?
9. What do Americans call a “doggy bad”?
10. Is Piccadilly Circus a circus?
11. Which of the following is not a job?
a) a sandwich man
b) a warehouse dancer
c) an old bachelor
d) a human scarecrow
12. What is a CV?